3 - 4 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
- Directly supervises employees/leader in a Site. Cascade flow of work to ensure maximum use of available capacity: labor, tools and equipment.
- Manage the machine capacity and people capacity (including the associate work schedule like OT, time off, vacation etc) with alignment to the order schedule.
- Provide leadership to the team leaders for getting production goals achieved
- Assure working efficiency and production plan achievement
- Conduct to analyze the issues on daily production activities. Provide problem solving for all issues.
- Follow-up closely production schedule to ensure delivery on time.
- Supervise to ensure all safety practices and 5S are followed by all staffs.
- Maintain quality control processes to ensure products meet quality standards and customer expectations; lead implementation of process improvements to reduce cost.
- Ensure maximum output and minimum scrap in the shift.
- Collaborate with other functional areas/departments (PD, QC, PPC, Purchasing, Technical etc) to resolve problems and drive improvement on manufacturing processes.
- Ensure best practices and standard operating procedures are being followed by conducting frequent business audits.
- Provide proper training to leaders/workers and ensure they are certified to perform their job with the tools provided according to the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) / WI (Work Instruction).
- Walk the line frequently to know what is happening in the line and able to address the issue timely with the team.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/yearly reports to update production status including output, schedule attainment, working efficiency and scraps.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
College/ Bachelor Degree
Kinh nghiệm: At least 3-5 years of experience at same position
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi