Working in a German company inspires you to understand how premium quality, reliability and innovation are. Our open and friendly environment is your pedestal to steadily acquire expertise and in-depth knowledge in Industrial Automation, Heavy Duty, and many other industries and key technologies.
Immersing in a company history of over 40 years and 2,200 employees located at 60 sites across 37 countries gets you trained to be a reliable representative of Helukabel and to develop your sense of consistency.
We are looking for a qualified Inside Sales to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for salesman.
· Confer with customers to provide information about products or services and recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests by telephone
· Process orders, quotes
· Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales documents, maintain and update sales and customer records
· Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
· Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
· Communicate important feedback from customers internally to achieve better results
· Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
· Stay up-to-date with new products and features
· Interacting with CRM system to plan, execute and update all of sales activities timely.
And other sales assignments.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Have a customer-focused mindset.
· Be able to work on a team.
· Be able to do multitask and good skills in communication, tele-sales.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM system.
· Good in English reading and writing.
Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
· An associate’s or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
· 1-3 year of sales experience (preferably of equipment product related to industrial clients).
· Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.