Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
The Instructional Media Developer will develop e-learning solutions and print-based materials according to the learning experience Design. They will work within a project team to develop online learning activities, such as videos, online learning modules, etc, and/or presentations, manuals and job aids to support facilitator-led training.
The Instructional Media Developer will complete assigned deliverables within the appropriate phase of the learning project management framework. This position must have excellent troubleshooting skills, strong visual sense and keen attention to detail, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently under deadlines.
Primary Job Functions:
This section describes the primary /essential responsibilities that this job performs.
1. Design and develop interactive courses for an online learning platform
2. Develop training materials and presentations for use in facilitator-led courses
3. Collaborate with instructional designers and subject matter experts to create and deliver tailored learning solutions
4. Analyze learner feedback and refine instructional materials for maximum learning impact
5. Identify and implement newest instructional technology and content development trends
6. Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Secondary Job Functions:
This section describes the secondary responsibilities that this job performs.
1. Maintain reliable attendance.
2. Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
3. Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Multimedia Development, Desktop Publishing, Instructional Design or a related field, or equivalent , work experience, Required
2 years’ experience in creating eLearning modules in a corporate environment or related experience, Required
2 years’ experience in creating learning documents and other media, Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong visual style
· Captivate, Articulate or equivalent eLearning development tools
· Basic HTML editing, sound editing, video editing, graphic design skills and multimedia production skills
· Knowledge of desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher or advanced Word
· Understanding of how typography, layout, color, imagery and/or interactivity impact design
· Strong attention to detail
· Learn and become a proficient user of software applications used by various Ashley business units
· Project Management Skills
· Effective, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Work independently as well as in a team environment
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Maintain confidentiality
· Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints while maintaining working relationships with SMEs, stakeholders and other project team members
· Able to learn new software programs in order to create simulate modules of that software.
· Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and internal & external customers
· Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquires
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này