Internal Communications is to keep all employees effectively informed and engaged employee experience to internal distributed programs and news.
Employer Branding is to develop and execute sustainable corporate brand strategies in labor market to targeted groups of young talent (university students, fresh graduate) and experienced workforce via internal pride promotions and employer value proposition to facilitate recruitment of new team members.
This position will be accountable for nationwide. This is also expected to work more independently and engage more closely with other functions to drive effectively intertwined agenda for both communications and employer branding strategy successfully.
- Convert and distribute messages content on multimedia to all employees, inclusive of graphics, written, video, and photo content followed posting calendar
- Cross-collaboration with multiple teams on the local and global levels with regards to internal campaigns with HRBPs, Digital Marketing, APAC region.
- Engage new and innovative social platforms, apps & tools to engage with
- Measure bi-weekly reporting of KPIs to include website and social media analytics
- Work with external photographers, videographers, and graphic designers to draft creative briefs and creative material required for communications use, internally and externally
- Deliver external brand programs/events in communicating the employer brand message effectively, including advising on and creating messaging/ expression for social media, career fairs, job boards, job descriptions and more
- Write and review any corporate related materials for website
- Plan and establish the company's social media presence and channels related to recruitment and employer branding
- Develop creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media and measure effective engagement rate
Skills and Qualifications
- Fresh graduate in Communications, PR, Branding and/or Marketing
- Team experience in communications projects in relevant work scope (branding, content writing, marketing and/or communications/PR)
- Proven experience with writing, editing and proofreading skills to source stories from employees
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A self-dependent individual with can-do attitude and strong passion to boost the business and employee experience
- Friendly usage with digital tools for photo editing, social media (mobile apps, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and emerging platforms), SEO, Engagement Analytics, …
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này