• Develop risk–based annual audit and SOX testing plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
• Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
• Advise management on the resourcing requirements and other support needed for the Internal Audit function
• Coordinate, conduct and supervise internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures
• Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
• Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
• Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
• Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
• Regularly partner with stakeholders in departments to update the changes and provide the solid and appropriate advice on control requirements once applicable
• Responsible for executing and completing Monthly audits at Distributors, at Retailer stores, and other ad-hoc audits or investigations
• Coordinate with relevant team to facilitate for Corporate Internal Audit works from planning stage till completion
• Proactively propose any changes on policy, guidance, business process if required
• Perform some Risk Assessment Projects and ad-hoc assigned by Leadership Team
• Participate in business process reengineering projects if required
• Proven experience as an Audit/ Finance Consultant in Public Accounting Firm - Big 4 or MNC audit/control environment belong to FMCG industry with a minimum 3-year experience.
• Affinity with general IT and information systems (SAP, Oracle, Sun…)
• Familiar with accounting standards (VAS, US GAAP)
• Experience with COSO framework, Sarbanes Oxley or similar internal control frameworks
• Good understanding of the key processes of an organization, good sense of operations
• Experience with risk based auditing techniques and procedures, gained through internal or external audit assignments
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems/data
gathered from a variety of sources and through effective decision-making and planning, delivers superior business solutions
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse stakeholder, at multiple levels with a company through various formats
• Responsibility and Integrity: be highly responsible with any job assignments, handle the job with transparency, integrity
• Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically and culturally diverse people, influencing them to get things done, and delivering value added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to comfortably work in a continuously changing and dynamic environment
Các công việc tương tự