Nhân viên chính thức
1 - 5 Năm
Stavian Chemical a member of Stavian Group, with a history of almost 20 years, Stavian Chemical (former name Opec Plastics) is currently one of the TOP polymers distributors in the region and the world.
Stavian Chemical‘s market has spread over 100 countries and territories with more than 14,000 global customers and partners. The Group operates more than 30 representative offices abroad with nearly 2,000 domestic and international employees
Prestigious enterprise ranked Top 22 largest chemical distributors in the world and the Top 6 largest chemical distributors in Asia - the Pacific region (according to ICIS report 2021)
We are proud to be one of the Vietnamese enterprises honored to receive the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2022” voted by HR Asia Magazine and was honored to receive the “Corporate Excellence Award 2022” at the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards (APEA)
We are looking for a talent who is suitable for the position of International Sales Specialist to join Stavian to #GOGLOBAL with the following criteria & work:
• Responsible for trading tasks (purchasing & selling) of the polymers according to business plans of The Company.
• Look for new customers & take care assigned customers; build and maintain good relationships with clients as well as partners in polymer industry to ensure continuous business growth and ability to negotiate and create win-win situations
• Analyze, identify trends in both global and local markets to identify suitable sales channels and pricing for business development.
• Take part in conferences of polymer industry in Vietnam or overseas
• Coordinate with relevant departments for completion of administrative sales service such as contract preparing and shipment logistics…
• Daily, weekly and monthly monitoring and updating of sales activities or other market reports when requested
• Management of debt collection system and program to ensure low level of outstanding debt ratio
• Graduated Foreign from top universities in Vietnam such as: Foreign Trade University, National Economics University, RMIT,… or oversea universities.
- From 1 - 3 years of experience in export sales or fresh graduate with high passion in sales & deep knowledge in import & export
• Good command of written and spoken of bilingual languages: English - French/Portuguese/Chinese/Spanish
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Time and task management
• Able to be on abroad or domestic business trips.
• Competitive package of income: high salary & revenue bonus, allowances such as healthcare, allowance for car parking, training supports policy, foreign languages allowance,…
• Professional working environment with lots of opportunities for personal development, rotation and working abroad
Vì sao bạn muốn báo xấu nhà tuyển dụng này?
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.