Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
● Monitors all material transactions for assigned area(s).
● Responsible for identifying, resolving, and finding the root cause of discrepancies and other related inventory errors.
● Recommends changes that will eliminate or greatly reduce future inaccuracies from reoccurring.
● Be flexible enough to work overtime, assist in material handling functions, and fill in for other Inventory Control personnel as required and as specified by the Inventory Control Manager.
● Is responsible for eliminating any manufacturing downtime associated with assigned area (where applicable).
● Compiles and analyzes data related to inventory adjustments
● Identifies negative indicators and performs root cause analysis to determine source of issue(s)
● Performs regular component cycle counts as required.
● Performs inventory transactions and reporting on customer systems when required.
● Assists in the development and implementation of any materials management systems that will enhance inventory control at Jabil Circuit.
● Interfaces with all departmental supervisors, support functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent functions within the plant operations.
● Bachelor's Degree
● Fresh or 1 to 2 years experience in inventory analysis
● Good analytical skill and Excel
● Good English communication
Lot I8 -1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), District 9, HCMC
5000+ nhân viên
JABIL, founded in 1966 in Michigan , is a US-based multinational electronics manufacturing and solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. With more than 180,000 dedicated employees at 100 plants in 28 countries, Jabil helps customers design, build,... Xem thêm