- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience with hardware, firmware and software development for production.
- Hardware skill to read/design schematic/PCB in OrCAD/Altium/KiCAD, including but not limited to design (schematic/layout), prototyping, evaluation, validation and production.
- Programming skill, including embedded in C/C++ and Windows form application in C#.
- Experience in MCU firmware development for fast prototype using arduino (AVR, STM32, nRF5, ESP8266/32, Rasp PI/Beagle), including all generic peripherals and communications (GPIO, UART, SPI, I2C, RS485…)
- Mindset/experience in debugging embedded system using serial log, in-system debugger with IDE.
- Experience in working with manufacture workflow/procedure, good mindset in system architecture, automated production / testing development.
Be advanced to have:
- Experience in working on e-Bike, e-scooter, EV or Hybrid system area is a big plus.
- Experience in development for high power BLDC motor controller using FOC technique, high capacity/voltage/current li-ion battery and BMS/charging, DC/DC buck/boost power regulator.
- Any high-level programming language: python, js, shell scripting…
- Baisc knowledge about RTOS, communication protocol (TCP/IP, MQTT, BLE…) and versioning control with git.
- Solid understanding of product development life cycle.
- Basic in mechanical design with AutoCAD or SolidWork, ability in creating tooling prototyping with 3D printer.
- Knowledge about IoT application, big data analyze domain is advance
WHAT WE OFFER FOR YOU:
- Work with culturally diverse workforce with background from industry-leading multinational companies (foreign working environment)
- Free Lunch, snack & fruits
- Free breakfast every Monday
- Annual performance bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 100% salary on probationary period
- Social insurance on full salary (100%)
- Company trip: 4 times/years
- Happy hours party (Barbeque, pizza)
- Review salary: 2 times/year
- English Class: 2 times/week
- Social, health, unemployment Insurance as the law
- Annual leave: 16 days/year
- Sick leave: 3 days/year
- Relax room (ping-pong table, play- station game…)
- Participate in high quality networking event, seminar, training & our bi-weekly pool party
- Be involved in cross functional projects.
- Be considered as a value team member shaping your dream working environment
Các công việc tương tự