• You will work on building a wide range of industrial software for our state-of-the-art factory automation platform and work closely with an experienced engineering team.
• We're looking for an IoT Engineer that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty.
• This role involves integration with 3rd party systems. Each integration is a unique challenge and requires creativity and out-of-the box thinking.
• Configure and integrate cameras and sensors into our factory automation system
• Build software for our edge devices
• Build connectors/integrations into 3rd party systems
• Build data parsers for our data analytics engine
Our Tech Stack
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or related technology driven degree
• Fundamental understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
• Hands-on experience configuring sensors and other IoT equipment (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc.)
• Experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL database systems
• Basic knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Stays up to date with emerging trends by attending meetups, reading books, following open-source projects, etc.
Nice to Haves
• Exposure to Industrial Control Systems such as PLC
• Factory automation domain knowledge
• Japanese language skills
Các công việc tương tự