Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
· Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites, providing application support to current users, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues.
· Train and support for all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams.
· Participate in web application development and rollout of new functionality.
· Ensure that projects are scheduled, planned to achieve the right balance of roadmap/strategic developments and necessary ongoing enhancements to maintain the integrity of the application/infrastructure.
· Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
· Must have experiences in Web Application Development, prefer candidates with good knowledge about ASP.NET, C#.
· Familiar with business process, business analysis, UAT testing, flow-chart logic, etc.
Lot I8 -1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), District 9, HCMC
5000+ nhân viên
JABIL, founded in 1966 in Michigan , is a US-based multinational electronics manufacturing and solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. With more than 180,000 dedicated employees at 100 plants in 28 countries, Jabil helps customers design, build,... Xem thêm