3 - 8 Năm
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
Be a part of a revolutionary transformation. At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IT at PMI
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us, you’ll need to be self-motivated and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. You’ll find our budgets are as big as our business needs, our culture is agile and collaborative, and our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
As an IT Analyst Commercial, you will be responsible for the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of our commercial systems (retailer engagement solutions, salesforce automation/distribution systems). You will collaborate with global PMI IT teams to provide IT services and solutions which help Philip Morris Vietnam achieve their business objectives.
• Provide the day-to-day IT support activities in the market. Ensure IT commercial systems run stably, follow up on issues and escalate accordingly to global IT teams.
• For any new demand, work with business stakeholders to understand business needs, collect and analyze business requirements.
• Develop requirements documentation and functional specifications (e.g. user stories, acceptance criteria, prototypes, process flows, personas, journey maps and wireframes, etc.).
• Develop and document test cases and user acceptance test (UAT).
• Collaborate with other IT counterparts (developers, architects, etc.) during the technical design; test and verify that IT solutions will meet the business requirements.
• Participate and lead key meetings such as requirement gathering, solution design, system demo, and user acceptance test.
• Facilitate UAT sessions and training activities; support the installation and deployment of IT solutions in the market.
• Document and manage change requests with global IT teams.
Who we’re looking for
• Strong communication and presentation skills: fluency in both written and spoken English and Vietnamese is a must.
• University degree in an IT-related disciplines such as Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or Business Analytics.
• At least 3 years of experience in an IT business analyst, IT project manager or IT business partner role.
• Detail-oriented, curious and excellent requirement elicitation and documentation skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills.
• Good stakeholder and vendor management skills.
• Good knowledge in Order to Cash business processes (B2B, B2C, and B2B2C) and able to discuss business requirements with teams outside of IT and ability to develop and articulate technical concepts for general-purpose use.
• Have done at least one implementation or deployment of following systems: CRM (consumer/retailer engagement), E-Commerce websites, Salesforce Automation/Distribution or Retail-POS solutions.
• Having hands-on experience in data analytics and business intelligence is a plus.
• Familiar with IT Project/Service management frameworks (PMP, Agile/Scrum, ITIL) and tools (Atlassian Suite, ServiceNow).
• Familiar with concepts of IT controls framework (COBIT), information security and data privacy.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
· Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
· Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
· Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
· Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of millions of smokers.
To join our growing team…