· Maintaining company network and ERP system to run smoothly.
· Assisting IT Manager in handling IT problems.
· Maintaining and operating the Surveillance system.
· Assisting Telephone PABX System.
· Managing all IT devices.
· Supporting end-user.
· Supporting Application experience with Microsoft Office and installing approved applications using non administrator permissions.
· Creating, managing Google business mailbox accounts.
· Troubleshooting, improvising, and solving unknown issue and unfamiliar situations.
· Providing day-to-day support coverage to end users ranging from software and network support, hardware, troubleshooting resolution.
· Developing and implementing IT systems which improve productivity and efficiency of operations to support business lines.
· Demonstrating ability to provide excellent customer service via telephone, remote support or in person to a wide range of users.
· Assisting IT Manager in planning and implementing IT projects.
· Supporting IT Manager in the security, efficiency and reliability of information technology, computer systems, and area telecommunications.
· Ensuring that IT systems are fully exploited to improve internal customer service and that our Standards are maintained.
· Ensuring our IT systems are in smooth operation.
· Ensuring communication systems are efficient and costs monitored controlled.
· Installing new software and hardware.
· Regular updating, maintaining backup data.
· Configuring computers for new employees.
· Bachelor or Diploma in IT.
· CCNA, MCSA certification would be preferable.
· Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing backup systems, recovery plans, performance strategies, installations, and connectivity and security solutions.
· Experience with IT Help Desk and technical support.
· Experience with Windows Server 2008 and newer version, as well as Office 2010 and 365, implementation and upgrades.
· Experience with Active Directory implementation and troubleshooting.
· Experience with network service (VPN, DNS, DHCP and WINS) implementation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Experience in .NET and SQL server is preferable.
· Experience in operating printers and photocopiers
· Experience in cable installing
· Proficient in server, router and other network devices.
· Good English.
· Candidates living in Vung Tau is preferable
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này