Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
You will be responsible for :
- Troubleshooting network related issues (Internet, LAN, Printer, Camera,…)
- Handling errors related to network equipment, UPS, switchboards.
- Labeling equipment, managing IT assets, and report monthly basic.
- Set up a new laptop/desktop for staffs including installation software, operating system, etc
- Manage Software license.
- Periodically(monthly) Disk Clean-up, Scan Antivirus.
- Monitoring (backup, camera, network equipment, internet, ...)
- Backup user data.
- Manage and monitor backup jobs.
- Monitoring the status of ink, damaged components, replace, or fixing devices (Laptop, Desktop) for staff.
- Update IT documents (if any), user guide documentation (if applicable)
- Support to create/delete/adjust users for staffs’ credential such as Gmail, System accounts, transfer staffs' data.
- Look for the quotation of IT devices and report to the buying department.
- Daily guaranty electric devices and maintenance.
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience; or an equivalent in education and experience.
- Excellent IT skills (Servers, system, Programming, MS, Google Drive, ….).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to explain technical solutions clearly.
Able to work independently
Các công việc tương tự