Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Lead Technology Business Partner Team for both of IT Application and Infrastructure to deliver products matching with Business objectives:
- Plan and follow up the IT application projects to meet timely and on budget.
- Manage, coach and motivate Team members to deliver the best result
- Cooperate with IT Infrastructure and Application team of IT Holding to implement projects smoothly.
- Report to IT Director promptly and weekly on project/tasks status
2. Analyzing and designing Information systems:
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
- Utilize the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
- Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs.
- Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address it
3. Implementing and developing the Information systems:
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client and server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow for business.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Recommend new equipment or software packages to improve business operations
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Cooperate with outsourcing venders and internal teams in implementation to deliver the products on project.
- Together with IT Management of Holding to make a development roadmap of information systems to match business strategies and objectives.
4. Assuring the quality of information systems:
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Work with outsourcing vendors to control the product quality on time and on budget
- Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
1. Sex/ Age/ Appearance/ Health: Heath in good condition
- Experienced in the programming or business solutions specialist at least 4 years and IT senior management role at least 5years.
- At least 4 of the following technical requirements:
+ Knowledge of the PHP and NET framework (ADO, ASP.NET, wSDL, etc.)
+ Knowledge of MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, or similar database management systems
+ Have knowledge and experience in implementing the BI system is preferable
+ Knowledge of web/application servers on both Windows and Linux environment such as IIS, Apache, Nginx, or others
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Flash, Silverlight and related tools as well as their usage in application and website design.
- Having experience as a member of implementing CRM, ERP (SAP is preferable).
3. Education & Profession
Diploma/Degree in IT/Telecommunication field.
4. Computer Skill:
MS Offices, UML, MS project, MS Visio
5. Job required Skills:
- Having experience in project management is must
- Strong Leadership, Negotiation, Presentation skills
- Good in English
- Customer service skill
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- A fast learner, ability to multi-task and work independently under high pressure
6. Others: Good knowledge of Forwarding & Logistics Field is preferable
Note: Depend on actual situations, direct Manager or higher levels can assign frequent/ sudden duties besides this Job description.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự