- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Control performance of infrastructure team service/third party/IT Team, will be responsible for communicating IT service levels to management and ensuring the service levels are being met.
- Implement and execute proactive maintenance, monitoring and support processes to provide a stable and reliable IT platform to the business
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Keep up to date with trends and new technologies on both line of business and general IT requirements
- Analyzes the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible application solutions
- Monitors third party tools for application and database performance, provides recommendations for
- enhancements/changes, and makes database table changes/additions to packaged software
- Reviews and analyzes existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and develops strategies for improving or leveraging these systems applications. Think of ways that software can be applied to make
- the business more efficient and successful.
- Lead the team of IT specialists responsible for implementing and upgrading system hardware and application software, ensure that the servers are all ready before implementing new systems, and then carefully monitor the rolling-out process to catch any snags.
- Provide technical support and problem resolution related to business application software systems. Creates, develops and oversees protocols and procedures for any new software that is introduced to the organization then provide training to users.
- Review and recommend on how to improve Day-end and Month-end process with better IT Governance and Control.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION:
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring
- results to manage system or application changes request and enhancement.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Draw up the IT budget in consultation with all business divisions and manage implementation
- IT AUDITS & COMPLIANCE
- will be responsible for the completion of monthly, quarterly and semi-annual IT reviews for the sites and remediating any resulting issues.
- The position also provides support for internal and external audits
PROJECT/ EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Planning, organizing, delivering & controlling projects/ events with start & end dates
STAFF SUPERVISION & DEVELOPMENT:
- Providing partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams