- Manage factory setup/expansion on network infrastructure setup, incidents and problems solving
- Design and implementation of LAN and WAN data networks, VoIP solutions, wireless networks, and/or
IT infrastructure solutions to support voice and data services at all company locations including
underground and/or open pit operations.
- Responsible for a timely expansion of the IT Infrastructure as required by Company´s construction and
operations project plan.
- Responsible of building a resilient and redundant infrastructure that will reduce/eliminate failures and
downtimes and supports the continuous 24x7 delivery of IT Services.
- Manage to layout, install, configure, maintain and recover IT/network/server/communication equipment
during construction, commissioning and operations.
- Provides Servers, Core Switches, Switches, Firewall and Routers support and administration.
- Perform periodic network assessments and network/systems security audits.
- Plan and implement upgrades required to maintain adequate service levels.
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of all remote monitoring solutions and Infrastructure
- Responsible for the training, supervision, and scheduling of IT Infrastructure personnel to ensure technical
support is always available.
- Manage technical vendors, contractors and Infrastructure consultants. Plan and implement service SLA´s
for IT Infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance with Telecom Government Entities following the national rules and regulations about
the radio spectrum.
Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
Years of experience
Minimum working experience required on network is 5 years, preferably gained in sizable companies and
Certificate in MCSA/ MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
At least 3 years or above experiences in in administration of computer operating systems, fixing technical
problems in a manufacturing IT environment
Solid experiences in supporting technical support / helpdesk
Hands-on experience with network implementation, PC hardware / Software installation, Windows OS and
configuration, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Anti-virus.
Experience of supporting TCP/IP, Windows, Wi-Fi and firewall
Strong sense of responsibility, continuous improvement and able work independently
Good team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
Having customer services mindset
Team player with good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Demonstrated ability to learn new technology
Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
Các công việc tương tự