As a Digital Project Manager you are part of our AP Digitalization & Operations IT team. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of transformational initiatives for smart manufacturing in the AP region.
You will take responsibility and accountability of identifying opportunities and supporting initiatives to improve process and operational excellence, quality, efficiency and productivity across the value stream. You will also oversee the end to end project management from design, implementation, hand over and support (Product Ownership).
We are looking for motivated individuals, skilled in product and project management with a proven history of consistently delivering projects with strong and positive outcomes, to join Schaeffler's growing digitalization team.
• Work with senior leadership to develop a comprehensive digital strategy roadmap shaped by analysing business and operational objectives and the competitive industry landscape
• Develops, evaluates, and improves processes & methods, by utilizing and orchestrating the knowledge of functional teams, subject matter experts in engineering, design, tooling, production, maintenance, assembly, quality, supply chain etc.
• Works with relevant internal and external stakeholders to identify and prioritize issues and gaps across one or more functions; determine short and medium-term risk and opportunities for the organization and drive further adoption.
• Develop business case with functional team members, including business impact validation, define requirements and analyze information related to the adoption of digitalization.
• Work closely with multiple project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned project engineers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing.
• Work with digitalization and functional team to ensure standardization, best practices and technological thinking are followed throughout the process. Actively promote and encourage the development of digital and agile skillsets.
• Build Digital Innovation Ecosystem: by tapping into capabilities across and beyond the organization (leveraging external partner network) with emerging technologies. (IoT, Robotics, Cybersecurity, Edge Computing, 5G, AR VR, etc.).
• Ensure best project management practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects.
• Tracks and reports on digitalization projects status, utilizing feedback to drive associated actions and iterations; contributes to post-implementation reviews and drives incorporation of feedback in future projects.
• Manage relationships with ecosystem partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLA's and KPI's. Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met.
• Drive optimization and standardization of business processes leveraging central team business partners to allow digital solutions to be scaled sustainably across sites including leading select high priority projects.
• Provides coaching and guidance to more junior level team members.
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechatronics/ Engineering
• Strong project management skills (Preferred Certified PMP), with a passion for forward thinking digital transformation.
• At least 3 years’ experience leading digital transformation initiatives using modern frameworks of IoT, agile delivery, cloud management, edge computing, digital products, and process automation.
• At least 3 years’ experience in large Manufacturing Organization.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations.
• Experience working cross-functionally in a large organization.
• In-depth understanding and track record of using data to drive decision making rationalization, solution features, technology selection. Ability to stay current with current technologies and industry trends.
• Strong communication and presentation skills especially in technical topics.
Các công việc tương tự