- Responsible for Windows Server, O365 and VMware Infrastructure from design through
implementation, ongoing management and support
- Provide investigation, diagnostic testing and resolution of IT system, hardware and software
- Provide day-to-day management of server Infrastructure services and support, performance and service
monitoring, proactive system tuning, software/ application patching/upgrade, backup operation and
develop scripts for system automation job
- Ensure the IT Server infrastructure is aligned with compliance/security requirement
- Manage to layout, install, configure, maintain and recover IT/network/server/communication
equipment during construction, commissioning and operations.
- Provides Servers, Core Switches, Switches, Firewall and Routers support and administration.
- Perform periodic network assessments and network/systems security audits.
- Plan and implement upgrades required to maintain adequate service levels.
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of all remote monitoring solutions and Infrastructure
- Manage technical vendors, contractors and Infrastructure consultants. Plan and implement service
SLA´s for IT Infrastructure.
- Evaluates new products or services and suggests changes to existing products or services to enhance
- Responsible for the training, supervision, and scheduling of IT Infrastructure personnel to ensure
technical support is always available.
- Ensure compliance with Telecom Government Entities following the national rules and regulations
about the radio spectrum.
- High Diploma or above in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
Years of experience
- At least 5 years of IT working experience
- Certificate in MCSA/ MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
- At least 3 years or above experiences in in administration of computer operating systems, fixing technical
problems in a manufacturing IT environment
- Solid experiences in supporting technical support / helpdesk
- Hands-on experience with network implementation, PC hardware / Software installation, Windows OS and
configuration, Active Directory, DHCP, ADFS, O365, VMWare ESXi, Nutanix, SAN, Microsoft Office,
- Experience of supporting TCP/IP, Windows, Wi-Fi and firewall, Cisco Switch, familiar with VLAN,
DMZ, VPN, LAN/WAN.
- Knowledge in Cloud infrastructure will be a plus.
- Good communication skill in English
- Strong sense of responsibility, continuous improvement and able work independently
- Good team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Having customer services mindset
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology.
Các công việc tương tự