1. Perform periodic system health check and monitoring.
2. Maintain the day-to-day operations in the hospital facilities and hospital network.
3. Provide Level 1 support of PCs, hardware, software problems, networks and etc and to escalate problem issues to respective teams such as Team Leader or manager – MIS Support.
4. Support and maintain company’s internal IT infrastructure including end-users.
5. Keep track of version upgrade and software licensing.
6. Assist in conducting end user trainings.
7. Conduct in-house software testing and patch rollout activities for the hospital on HIMS.
8. Conduct yearly IT SOP audit in compliance with Columbia Asia hospital practices.
9. Involvement in ad-hoc projects, task and new initiations from Columbia Asia.10. Assist Manager, MIS Support & Team Leader, MIS Support in any other related duties as assigned.
Ø Ability to travel and supporting other Columbia Asia Hospitals
Ø Able to work on shifts.
Ø Must be on standby 24-hours/7-days-a-week.
Ø Positive attitude, meticulous, initiative, dedicated and a team player.
Ø Detailed oriented and good in problem solving.
Ø Ability to priorities and possess sense of urgency.
Able to handle multiple tasks under pressure and tight deadlines.
Các công việc tương tự