Main responsibility: develop, execute & maintain the P2P lending platform in Vietnam.
- Lead team, coordinate with IT Team in headquarters to take requirements, manage the development process and maintain the platform in VN.
- Deliver high-quality, secure, scalable and maintainable production software.
- Define, communicate and implement coding standards, use best practices to ensure quality.
- Perform business requirement analyses, support the business development team to meet users’ requirements
- Ensure predictable and reliable delivery of sprints/releases, identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Build the team spirit by coaching, motivating, connecting team members toward contributing to company’s success.
- At least 4 years' experience with Java development (Spring Framework)
- Experience in Mobile Hybrid Web
- Experience with full software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, building, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Ability to own and drive technological and team issues to resolution with minimal guidance.
- Self-motivated, curious, eager to learn and able to thrive in a fast-paced of business environment
- Have domain knowledge in banking, e-commerce, insurance, fintech is preferred.
- Proficient communication in English.
Các công việc tương tự