• Drive conversions and large incremental sales in focused verticals aligned with Dealer Partners per agreed strategy
• Develop strong partnership with Dealers, Industry Leaders and Associations
• Work with the JSS Manager and Job-site solutions Team in exceeding dealer sell-out plans and targets as per
• Understand Users, applications, competition & market. Develop how we win Milwaukee Product strategies for
• Identify and execute upon opportunities, with end user’s, to convert other brand products to Milwaukee.
• Work with team to activate & drive sales via:
- Customer ride-along’s, site calls & demonstrations
- Key exhibitions
- Conversion & Promotion Campaigns
- Training & Product Safety
- Dealer Heavy Duty Centers, Red-Zones & Merchandising
- Product training
- Other Marketing & Branding initiatives
Providing feedback from the field related to:
• Competition, end-user database, applications and products.
- Effectiveness of end-user policies and programs.
Academic & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline is highly preferred.
- 2 - 3 years successful selling experience (achieving targets) with strong emphasis on end user sales.
- Ideally experienced in or knowledge of construction, automotive, railway, power utility, shipbuilding
industry is preferable.
- Practical minded with a technical / mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn and apply new product or
- Determination to build a career with a forward-thinking business.
- Strong problem solving & relentless tenacity to achieve results & objectives, ‘can do’ attitude
- Languages – Native Vietnamese language and knowledge of English (spoken & written) preferred.
- Strong customer service skills with both customers & internal departments
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook & PowerPoint a must
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills
- Ability to work varied hours/days as required by the business
Các công việc tương tự