· To maintain Office Building and equipment day-to-day by following highest standards
· To reduce the occurrence of workplace accidents and lengthens the lifespan of the property and equipment.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
· Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
· Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
· Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
· Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
· Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
· Maintaining equipment and performing or arranging relevant repairs and maintenance including:
- Repairing or replacing locks, doors, furniture, light fittings, broken windows, leaking taps, pumps and plumbing, patching holes, touching painting and others.
- Supporting IT team in telephone and other IT related issues.
- Assisting with office improvements such as building renovation and refurbishment.
· Providing a secure and safe office working environment by:
Ø Complete checklist and send a report to PA/Admin Executive daily.
Ø Assisting with the development and maintenance of safe operating for equipment.
Ø Tagging and testing electrical items.
Ø Maintaining a high standard of the of all premises
· Managing and checking fire-fighting and prevention system frequently to ensure workplace safety.
· Keep record of equipment manuals and user guides, as well as maintenance practices and repair work done on all facilities and equipment.
· Other ad hoc assignments and projects.
· At least 2 years of working experience in similar position
· Civil Engineering background preferable
· English communication is a must
· Good communication skills
· Dynamic, positive, confident, self-motivated team player
· College graduated or above
Các công việc tương tự