- Vietnamese nationality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German are a must
- Postgraduate/bachelor studies in engineering, business, geography, or a comparable course of study
- Experiences in project management are an asset
- Experiences in digitalization are an asset
- 1-2 years working experience in Vietnam or preferably in international/German context are a strong asset
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to sustainably develop the power sector in Viet Nam
- Work independently and efficiently
- Willing to take on responsibility and travel to project sites for work if necessary
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post (to GIZ Office Ha Noi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Ha Noi, Viet Nam), before 1st July 2021.
Note: Please state in the subject line or on the envelope the following: “Application for Junior Project Officer – Portfolio management (ESP)”.