Coordinate whole production process, involving technical engineering requirements and leading the production team. Take care about factory production goals, indicators, and leading the group of supervisors and technicians. Ensure the accomplishment of the strategic production plan.
- Be responsible for the production chain, giving technical work guidelines, aiming to produce within the established quality parameters, ensure the gain in quality and performance, optimize the performance of equipment and processes, preserve the employees’ safety and protect the company's assets;
- Manage the production quality programs/standards (5S / TPM, ISO, HACCP, BRC, among others);
- Develop and give technical and / or operational training, focused on the maintenance area;
- Manage Human Resources (lead teams, work plans, vacations, training, leaves, layoffs, hiring, maintain discipline and order in sectors);
- Manage production budgets, costs and investments;
- Manage goals and results, specific to each Production area;
・Mainly focused on green coffee trading, instant coffee (IC) manufacturing and sales, coffee roasting and roasted coffee sales.
・ Regarding green coffee business, we are the first leading expert in coffee trading for about 50 years and we have about 30% share of import transactions for green coffee in Japan, which is the largest coffee consumer in Asia. Also, we have high market share in China, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.
・Regarding Vietnamese green coffee, we started working on the coffee supply chain in the Origin in the latter half of the 1980s ahead of other companies. We built a strong relationship with coffee producer and selected processors in the Origin, and we are continuing to strengthen our sustainable coffee trading activities in Vietnam.
・ Regarding the IC manufacturing and sales business, we have Cia Iguacu de Café Soluvel, the largest class IC manufacturing in Brazil for about 50 years, and we supply our product to more than 40 countries around the world.
・ The Group will establish an IC manufacturing in Vietnam, which the world's second largest green coffee producing country, based on the knowledge of IC manufacturing and sales in Brazil.
We will expand our business in the instant coffee market mainly in ASEAN and China, which are expected to grow in the future.
After the Vietnam factory goes into operation, the Group is expected to become the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of instant coffee for raw materials.
- English upper intermediate level
- University degree on Technology or Chemical/Food Engineering
- Experience as production management min 3 years industry from manufacturing
- From food manufacturing or Pharmaceutical industry
- Bonus: according to the company performance and individual KPI evaluation of the previous year
- Salary increase: will be considered annually based on performance evaluation
- Tet Bonus: one-month salary worth from January 2023 (For whom had worked for one year or more)
- Employee cafeteria： free of charge
- Company trip
Các công việc tương tự