Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- To have good and smooth correspondences to all kinds of business inquiries from MLC group companies including but not limited to:
* Inquiries for Ocean/Air freights
* Inquiries for Import/Export customs prices
* Inquiries for Warehousing, Trucking and other Logistics services
* Inquiries for Machinery installation services
* Inquiries for VN Customs regulations, Circulars, Decrees, etc.
- To have good relationships with MLC’s nomination customers to receive any updates (opportunities for new businesses or threats from outside competitors, etc.) and report it to BOD
- To establish good relationships with sub-contracting companies such as shipping lines, airlines, trucking companies, with Mitsubishi Logistics Corporation (MLC) group companies, and with colleagues at MLC ITL
- To be a contract window person for MLC’s nominating customers and to ensure they are satisfied with our services
- Maintain internal and external relationships as a professional that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective team working relationships with all supporting departments
- To visit customer’s factory site or pickup/delivery place whenever needed to ensure our services are provided smoothly
- Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
- To cooperate with middle office teams (CS, OPS, WH) to ensure bookings/docs/debit notes are sent on time.
• Experienced in Forwarding & Logistics Field at least 3 years
• Good & sufficient communication skill in English, Vietnamese (preferably Japanese)
• Good & sufficient knowledge of Forwarding & Logistics field
• Budget Control
• Report directly to Deputy General Director/ General Director
• Willing to work overtime (out of office hours, weekend, break days) to finish tasks assigned
• Go to business trip as required
Các công việc tương tự