● Ensures that all production critical supplier issues are resolved in a timely manner, and corrective actions are implemented correctly.
● Selects appropriate Inspection Plans and Inspection Methods, and provide guidance to Receiving Inspection Auditors.
● Ensures ongoing site supplier evaluation is performed. This would be achieved by using site information collected from Receiving Inspection, MRB, Customer Returns, SCAR database and by liaison efforts with customer work cells. Performance will be reported internally, to the supplier, and to the customer where applicable.
● Performs supplier audit interfacing with Corporate SQE if applicable.
● Provides documentation to perform Inspection of components per Inspection Plans in SAP.
● Monitors and drives PPM issues with the supply base in addition to helping them achieve “Dock to Stock” certified with Jabil (in accordance to the vendor performance system).
● Drives supplier selection strategies that will yield a supply base that can be used across all customer programs providing leverage cost savings.
● Proactively communicates information or issues that may impact the product costs of manufacturability to all affected
- Chinese - English communication (Foreigners accepted) - Graduating from college or higher.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Engineering Electronic preferred.
- Two to five years of experience in Quality or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Prefer candidates with good knowledge about Process control plan, MSA/GR and R, 8D Report, 5 Whys/ Fishbone Diagram, Pareto chart, SPC, CPK, PFMEA, etc.
Các công việc tương tự