• Prepare and conduct the audits/ training as assigned in accordance to the applicable standards and scope and Intertek regulations and procedures.
• Must be responsive to the customer needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
• Prepare orderly documentation and audit reports by using the approved and updated forms.
• Submit all audit reports timely and exactly.
• Report time and money spent on a monthly basis for billing purposes.
• Provide monthly report of activities to the Certification Manager.
• Attend meetings as required by Management.
• Conform to all company guidelines and regulations.
• Provides immediate support and effective solutions to help clients' business issues or problems
• Travel is a requirement both domestic and international.
• Function as a member of cross-departmental teams and projects as requested
• Good communication and solving problem skill
· Fluent written and spoken English, local language referred.
• A minimum of 1-3 years auditing experience on related to Audit fields as Auditor/ Lead auditor / Trainer works at Certification body or QA who involve to Quality and Food safety and Environment management system
• Lead Auditor / Lead Trainer achievement some of certificate if any ( FSSC 22000/ ISO 9001/ ISO 14001/ OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45000/BRC/ IFS/ ASC/ BAP..)
• Bachelor's degree in Agronomy, or related food or environmental science or equivalent Bachelor degree to other industries
Lầu 6,8,9-Tòa nhà S.O.H.O, số 38 Huỳnh Lan Khanh, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, TP.HCM
Trên 600 nhân viên
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 42,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently... Xem thêm