• Partner closely with the HR team, business leaders, and employees to lead our organizational L&D strategy, effectively translating business needs into strategic initiatives and driving successful outcomes;
• Design, develop and implement effective processes and mechanisms that support effective Career Management and Development across the company.
• Identify and incorporate and customize/localize learning materials, simulations, and curriculum that best leverage the latest in adult learning theory.
• Lead all aspects of curriculum design and delivery including third-party relationships, logistics, internal resources, and stakeholder engagement
• Develop and coach line managers, SMEs to be internal Instructors and Coaches delivering a variety of learning interventions enabling the talent capability
• Reinforce company-specific values and leadership principles that align to our culture and values through all programs.
• Regularly assess learning program effectiveness, ROI, and impact with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Define and execute an evaluation framework measuring quality and effectiveness for our Instructors, Coaches, and learning solutions,
• Define measurement framework for talent profiles.
University degree (or equivalent), ideally in a relevant subject area (such as HR, Business Management, Organizational Psychology, etc.).
3-5 years of hands-on experience building and implementing organizational learning strategies with a focus on improving leadership capability, talent outcomes, performance processes, and employee engagement
Internal or external consulting experience in areas such as leadership development, capability modeling, assessments, performance management, change management, career development, and employee engagement
Experience delivering L&D solutions in a cross-cultural context.
Strong communication and change management skills, ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
Các công việc tương tự