Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
· You will be actively involved in formulating and implementing strategies for logistics warehouse properties, analyse market rents and trends as well as evaluate rent and tenant credibility for new lease/renewal and acquisition pipeline deals.
· Your major responsibilities include securing new tenancies, identifying market segments and prospects, and providing lease management support and managing lease renewals with existing clients. This will comprise of planning for timely lease renewals, maintaining of tenants’ database, checking and preparing lease documents, managing tenancy related issues, compiling occupancy and rental reports and other related lease management functions including but not limited to budgeting.
· You will also be required to give regular updates on market supply, demand, pricing, competition and market positioning for the asset.
· You should possess a Degree in Estate Management, Building, Business (Marketing) or its equivalent with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in marketing and leasing.
· To succeed in this role, you should have a sound understanding of the real estate industry in Vietnam, an extensive network of contacts and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to converse and write in English is a must.
· Other key attributes include strong presentation, negotiation and effective interpersonal skills.
· Candidates who are team-players and results driven will be preferred.
Các công việc tương tự