Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
- To manage and review the contracts. Manage and review the legal obligations relating to contractual relationships with suppliers, distributors and clients and ensure that the obligations are met.
- To provide legal advice on wide range of matters related to manufacturing, investment, import, customs, marketing, food safety, labor, litigation, governmental inspections.
- To assist the review of other legal documents for compliance with laws and regulations
- To support the Legal and Public Affairs Manager in defending and protecting the interests in legal issues of doing business in Vietnam to working closely with the PR Asia legal team and to provide support for global and regional projects.
- To ensure that the Company follows relevant laws, regulations and business rules
- To coordinate as needed with functions such as Finance and Logistics, Marketing, Sales to make support their operations compliance
- To check technical compliance of products (e.g. additives, food safety etc).
- Assist the Managing Director and the Legal and Public Affairs Manager in establishing and implementing a compliance review system to ensure business activities are aligned with local laws and regulations
* Functional Capabilities Requirements:
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment;
- Experience with WTO or international law;
- Previous experience working in governmental organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in law;
- Member of a Bar association in Vietnam or overseas (preferable)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in legal/compliance work
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Vietnamese (both mandatory);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- High work standard and integrity;
- Ability to manage own time judiciously and deal effectively with the competing interests of several different individuals/departments;
- Good technical drafting ability, accuracy and ability to think strategically;
- IT skills for research, internal communication and presentations
Các công việc tương tự