Supporting the Senior Legal Counsel in the following:
▪ Legal advice: Check/handle the legal issues related to business operation and development, litigation, crisis and risk management, employment issues; Advise the management team in legal related questions.
▪ Contract management: Ensure all contracts, agreements, transactions and activities are consistent with Vietnamese laws and relevant applicable regulations and company policies; Developing formats/templates for various types of agreement.
▪ Licenses: Obtain and keep track of all mandatory licenses, permits for operating in Vietnam.
▪ Corporate governance: Prepare and implement the corporate governance in the company to be in line with the global strategy; set up the frame, scope of power delegation to all key positions.
▪ Compliance: Implement the company’s code of conduct, policies, SOP’s and other relevant standards. Implement and maintain an effective compliance framework in line with the global compliance; Plan and implement adequate monitoring and control system to secure a high level of legal compliance within the entire organization. Carry out investigations for cases reported as violations of various policies/ethical behavior.
▪ Legal monitoring: Monitor legal developments; ensure that the business considers legal trends and risks in the business strategy; Provide analysis and advice of business impact of current legislation, and recommendations on how the company can maximize benefits from them.
▪ Training: Train, guide/advise, and control employees/managers in compliance with the local regulation and company’s requirements and standards.
▪ Other tasks assigned by the Senior Legal Counsel
▪ Having a bachelor's degree in-laws at the minimum.
▪ Having at least 8 years of experience working in a legal capacity.
▪ Having a mixed experience in top-tier law firms and in-house experience in MNCs for manufacturing units, construction projects (preferred).
▪ English and Vietnamese proficiency.
+ Integrity, proactive and ability to multi-task.
+ High level of responsibility..
▪ Competitive income 13th month salary.
▪ 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual - Mobile phone allowance
- Location: TTI Office - Le Duan Street, District 1, HCMC.
- Working time: From 08h:00 – 17h:00, Mon to Fri.
Các công việc tương tự