Long Son Petrochemicals Company Limited (LSP), a company incorporated in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, has been established to develop, construct and... Chi tiết
· Handle and manage issues under the contracts, such as Variations, the Contractor's claims, the Employer's claims, confidentialities, including working in coordination with legal advisor/counsels, proposing alternatives and solutions for managements' considerations, etc.
. Consult BOD to make the company's activities in line with the laws in effect.
· Prepare legal research, give legal advice, develop administrative regulations, provide legal and policy analysis of issues.
· Foresee legal changes that affect the company’s business.
· Ensure the legality in the company operational issues.
. Give legal advices to professional staffs to deal with legal changes.
· Follow up the projects, coordinate with in-house legal counsels, assign legal works
· Other tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
· Minimum 6 years of experience in commercial laws and/or relevant experience.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills both Vietnamese and English.
· Excellent communication, negotiating, influencing and legal drafting skills.
· Ability to clearly explain legal risks and to offer sound legal and commercial solutions within acceptable legal and risk frameworks.
Lưu ý khi nộp CV: