Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ Cạnh tranh|
|Hết hạn nộp||15/06/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Luật / Pháp lý|
|Kinh nghiệm||1 - 3 Năm|
Hồ Chí Minh
$ Cạnh tranh
1 - 3 Năm
- Propose consultative opinions at the request of Legal Manager
- Prepare documents, papers and documents issued by the Board of Managements and Board of Directors (in English and Vietnamese).
- Provide legal advice to functional departments (Factory, Accounting, Human Resources ...)
- First review of the dossier submitted to the Board of Managements, General Director;
- Compose legal documents for the establishment of the company, project preparation, modification of the business registration of the company, M&A, lawsuits
- Compose/revise contracts arising in the day-to-day operations of the Company; Verify of contract before sending to sign (English and Vietnamese)
- Support Marketing Department on Promotions, Advertisements.
- Contact, work with consultants to provide legal consultancy services to the Company and other related work (registration of Intellectual Property, Product Standards Announcement, etc.)
- Compose the documents sent to the State agencies, customers, suppliers
- Compose the Authorize Power of Attorney (in English and Vietnamese)
- Compile dossiers of lawsuits at court for overdue debts;
- Update to new legal regulations issuance: create legal weekly updates
Organize the archiving, preservation and control the use of legal dossiers and documents under the management of Legal Department;
Other duties as required by the Legal Manager
- Graduation from University or higher in Law Major (Priority: Ho Chi Minh City University of Law)
- Deeply understanding of the Vietnamese legal system in areas related to the Company's operations: trade, business, investment, advertising, food safety, taxation - accounting, labor, M & A.
- Good skill in document composing, consultancy writing, presentation (in English and Vietnamese).
- Strong and fast Problem-solving skills, flexibility and assertiveness.
- Effective control, risk prevention skill.
- Interaction with functional departments
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle urgent tasks quickly