Legal Specialist is responsible for providing legal consultations, analysis and advice in full cycle
of matters related to company’s business activity, financial services and products, ensure business
companies with regulatory requirements.
- Drafting and revising different types of business cooperation agreements, other documents.
- Carry-our research and risk analysis, provide legal advice on different types of documents, procedures and activities and compliance thereof with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all the services and products offered by the companies, as well as their advertising, comply with regulatory requirements.
- Participating in solving the requirements of state agencies related to the company's activities.
- Ensure legal support to general corporate governance matters.
- Drafting of internal documentation in the field of competence.
- Monitor draft regulations and changes in legislation in the field of competence and to coordinate actions required to keep the companies compliant.
- Authorized representative (according to the case) to participate in dispute resolution, excluding debt collection related matters.
- Other duties as requested by the manager.