AICS - ITALIAN AGENCY FOR DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION is looking for Liaison Officer in Hanoi, Vietnam
The Liaison Officer – DEBT SWAP will facilitate dialogue between AICS Hanoi Office and Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia governmental partners on all aspects of project cycle management (formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation) of AICS funded projects under the DEBT SWAP initiative.
The main operational counterparts which the Government Liaison Officer will have to deal with are the following:
• Ministry of Planning and Investment;
• Ministry of Finance;
• Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, and Hanoi Hydro Meteorological Service;
• Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development;
• Any other local institutions that, as part of those specific sectors, is or will be involved in the initiatives of the Italian Cooperation.
The Government Liaison Officer – DEBT SWAP, working under the overall supervision of the Head of Office, the direct guidance of the Head of Programs and in close coordination with the technical and administrative staff of AICS Hanoi Office, will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Providing technical and institutional support to the above counterparts in order to strengthen their ownership and facilitate the smooth management of AICS funded projects under the Debt Swap initiative;
• Engaging with senior levels of government and project stakeholders to ensure that AICS projects are in line with national and sub-national priorities as well as national development assistance policies and regulations, and are developed and sustained in a consultative manner;
• Support the Debt Swap Management Committee and contribute:
• Facilitating the articulation and the mainstreaming of AICS procedures and strategy towards and across national and sub-national partners; Mapping Governmental National and Sub-national stakeholders and providing timely updates to AICS regarding any change in Governmental structure;
• Participating in meetings between AICS and Counterparties’ Representatives/Staff;
• Ensuring smooth communication between AICS and Counterparties’ Representatives/Staff;
• Translation of technical and administrative documents from Vietnamese to English, and vice versa;
• Technical and logistical support to missions sent by AICS; Act as positive representation of AICS to all Government and Local stakeholders;
• Any other additional duty, in line with this job description, if need be.
Các công việc tương tự