Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- In charge of all activities related to export Finished Goods to customers, logistics for export, customs clearance, customs liquidation of materials.
- Stay informed of changes and development and be well updated of delivery schedule.
- Follow up and feedback the abnormal order status to customer
- Endures that order filling processes and related record keeping and documentation are
- Checks condition of materials and verifies goods
- Records shipments on daily log sheet
- Completes purchase orders
- Customs declaration and handling of customs inquiries
- Understand the customs laws, update new customs laws to management
- Make Export, customs liquidation, logistics Reports
- Directs and assigns personnel
- Other work assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with software system in export, logistics in priority
- Leadership skill, communication skill
- Basic English skills (via mail)
- Quickly get adaptable, able to work under high pressure
- Experienced in import & export customs clearance, specially know EPE or NON EPE.
Các công việc tương tự