70% OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS / CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (PREVENT, MAINTAIN & REPAIR
• Using established guidelines and protocols, plans and assists on preventative maintenance and reliability activities for a single department.
• In accordance with Business/plant maintenance and reliability strategies, standards and practices, follows routine work steps to prioritize plans and scope maintenance activities and work orders.
• Plans the execution of routine repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
• Supports maintenance and reliability coordinator(s) and other staff to assist in the scheduling of required maintenance/reliability work activities.
10% RELIABILITY EXCELLENCE GOVERNANCE (DEVELOP, ALIGN & IMPLEMENT REPRACTICES / PROGRAMS)
• Responsible for supporting Business/Plant reliability excellence vision, strategy as well as direct program administration
10% PROJECT PLANNING, CONTRACT / VENDOR MANAGEMENT
• Provides planning support and work coordination for ongoing maintenance/ reliability related projects (i.e. asset reliability/defect elimination)
• Participates in planning specific work activities for a project and maintenance work deliverables.
• Creates and receives requisitions for parts and third party maintenance services as required.
10% BEST PRACTICES APPLICATION, TRAINING & SUPPORT
• Incorporates the utilization of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices into work plans (i.e. safety programs, routine safety audits, RCM methodology and FMEA to determine optimum defect elimination strategies).
• Developing knowledge of and is responsible for gaining an awareness of the latest innovations, technology, and trends for maintenance & reliability purposes.
• Supports operations by proactively planning and scheduling downtime and partners with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
• Engineering graduate, electrical or automation engineer
• Fresh graduated or 1-3 years of hands-on maintenance skills
• Soft skills: team work, collaboration, communication…
• Writing and reading English at intermediate level is a must.
• Passion for growth. Willing to learn. Willing to work on shift if required
• Local person or willing to live nearby plant is advantage.
Các công việc tương tự