- Working Place: Ho Chi Minh Branch: Floor 9, 569 Tran Hung Dao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Job title: Marketing Director
- Report to: Group CEO
1. Primary job objectives:
The Marketing Director is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of company marketing strategies, marketing communications, public relations activities, design and implementation, both externally and internally. Marketing strategies and operations shall impact, support company brand and drive sales in alignment with headquarter strategies around the world.
2. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies and implement specific Marketing plans for each project and product:
· Develop strategies and implement Marketing plans for projects to drive sales;
· Coordinate with related departments to develop the quantity and quality of customers to meet business goals as well as market expansion needs;
· Develop and implement multi-channel sales as well as promotions to achieve business goals;
· Develop Marketing materials and publications for all distribution channels to support sales activities;
· Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities, and adjust plan to improve sales;
· Contribute to business development for the projects.
- Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Design & Implementation:
· Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations programs, design & implementation that will enhance company’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public;
· Facilitate internal and external communications; and all company marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth;
· Deliver events & campaigns to ensure that brand presence is maximized and strategic objectives are met;
· Produce innovative and cost-effective promotions both in print, online, direct and social channels;
· Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all company publications;
· Act as company’s representative with the media;
· Ecommerce management in coordination with all involved department.
- Planning and Budgeting:
· Responsible for the achievement of marketing;
· Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program/ design & implementation and their activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance;
· Recommend short- and long-term company goals and objectives to the Management;
· Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations/implementation and design function;
· Continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Leading and Managing:
· Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel;
· Recruit, train/coach, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel;
· Design, support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout the company;
· Effectively enable staff;
· Develop the successors.