Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Principle Accountabilities/ Trách nhiệm chính:
- To initiate marketing programs to deliver company’s business goals
- To sustain the company’s brand name and ensure targeted sales volume/market share are met
Roles & Responsibility/ Vai trò & Trách nhiệm:
1. Planning & Strategy:
- Establish the general F&B Marketing strategy/ the yearly F&B Marketing Plan together with the relevant Department (Sales & Business Development …) and make the presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and present the yearly F&B Marketing Budget to the Board of Management and follow it strictly to minimize the Department’s expenses.
- Monitor Marketing budget on a monthly basis (by getting actively involved in finding the best Printing/ Advertising solutions to optimize the Company’s profits; Liaise with suppliers on join promotion…)
- Conduct, compiles, analysis market researches and reports results monthly
- Comes up with regular proposals to adjust the overall Marketing Strategy month by month.
- Manage relationship, marketing campaign, support fund with major business partners.
- Manage the functioning of all F&B Marketing Department’s activities, promotions, sales and costs to ensure that department profits are maximized.
- Coordinate all F&B promotions with Sales Department to ensure proper implementation
- Communicate all promotions in a timely and professional manner to relevant Departments by establishing weekly meetings and is responsible for their recording and distribution.
- Maintain a proper Customer data base in conjunction with Sales Team and co-ordinates any advertising with the Sales Team
- Act as a Customer Relation Representative and spend time with Customers / Members to establish a developing business relationship.
- Review and revise marketing programs to ensure the results
- Set up attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume.
- Develop effective promotion and advertising programs with Advertising Agency. Ensure budgeting control on promotion and advertising expenditure.
- Responsible for advertising campaign and know details concerning consumers and media publications
- Develop media plan and seek for new media opportunity to ensure the effectiveness of communication.
- Identify stores with low sales volume and develop promotion campaign/activities to assist stores in achieving positive results
- To be well-cooperative with relevant Departments in the Recruitment and Selection; Coaching; Evaluation & Development of all Marketing employees.
- To monitor Marketing employees to well carry out Company’s assignment
- To conduct annual Performance Evaluation & Development Discussions with employees to support them in their professional development goals
- To motivate employees for innovation and creativity, to challenge and recognize them for their contribution to the success of the operation
- To properly disseminate to ensures that all employees have a complete understanding and adhere to CJ culture; Company regulations and principles.
- All Marketing reports under Operation Director’s assignment
1. Bachelor degree of above in relevant major. Be efficient at English (Korean communication in a plus)
2. Strong strategy mindset & strong F&B industry knowledge
3. Internally and externally recognized as an expert in own field
4. Strong industrial relations knowledge and negotiation skill
5. Strong communication
6. Strong problem solving skill
7. Strong work & time management
8. Strong presentation skill
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự