Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
- Oversee all communications, public relations and promotional activities selected to support the brand and marketing strategy. This includes design, production and distribution of print materials such as brochures, ads and direct response plus radio and television spots needed for broadcast campaigns
- Manages press relations, speaking engagements, special events and community outreach activities.
- Website maintenance, social media participation and trade show exhibitions represent additional tasks supervised.
- Reporting on marketing trends and monitoring industry.
- Proactively managing digital and social media assets
- Briefing advertising agencies on traditional and digital campaigns
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, retailers and local community groups
- Developing marketing budgets and effectively managing expenditure within budget parameters
- Analysing key performance indicators of the portfolio including sales and traffic
- Overseeing the presentation, ensuring a high standard of presentation at all times
- Prefer Candidates who have at least 05 years of experience in the position of Marketing Manager in similar industries such as property, commerce, construction.
- Having strong marketing knowledge;
- Having experience in building integrated marketing strategies (branding, products, distribution, ...);
- Having a strong knowledge of market research and data analysis methods;
- University degree, major in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications,…
- Fluent in English communication
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự