- Develop a strategic marketing plan in alignment with the company’s strategy and mission.
- Build GHN brand as the most trusted logistics services in Vietnam via online, offline, PR, events, trade activities.
- Understand, develop and monitor marketing budget to ensure cost-effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Oversee and monitor all marketing plan execution, constantly track performance across all channels on sales & marketing dashboard.
- Coordinate with other departments (BD, Operations, Tech, PR, Customer Service & Legal) to ensure brand consistency and campaign effectiveness. Monitor and communicate post-campaign metrics with related teams.
- Research competitive landscape in related logistics and ecommerce businesses. Understand online merchants and end-users. Identify potential communication channels
- Build customer platform & customer segmentation across all digital touch points. Understand customer behaviors via data.
- Build offline branding touch points by leveraging GHN & partner infrastructure
- Build and grow marketing team by recruiting, training, developing, managing and engaging team members
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing including digital marketing, branding and communication
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing Manager role
- Experience in a FMCG/ e-commerce company/ B2B business is preferred
- Customer-centric and business-oriented mindset
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Strong Data-driven & financial mindset. Good analytical skills
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, both in Vietnamese and English
- Attractive salary
- Group's opportunity to try other BUs.
- A team of experienced management and sharing spirit, training the successor team.
- Holidays: 12 days leave.
- PVI insurance.
- Annual health examination.
- Company trip.
- Bonus for the 13th month
Các công việc tương tự