1. Main duty:
▪ Kick-off new projects with engineering and support teams to create project development plans.
▪ Create and manage project documents to keep all project on the same page.
▪ Cooperate with operation teams to monitor orders status and resolve supply issues
▪ Work with QA team to handle the customer complaint.
▪ Work out the quotation for potential projects. Support financial analysis and commercial justification of new projects.
▪ Arrange samples to customers timely and report the status weekly
▪ Assist production line for first mass production on new product developments
▪ Gather and summarize project information from various sources and make it into a presentable format
▪ Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
▪ Proficiency in spoken and written English. Working knowledge of Mandarin is a big plus.
▪ Strong communication skills.
▪ Well organized, Hands-on experience in MS Office, ERP system.
• Able to work independently, meet tight deadlines, and perform under pressure
• Previous working experience in customer service or manufacturing industry is preferable.
▪ Analytical skills, including the ability to gather, process and draw conclusions from data
▪ Openness to working with people from many different cultures
▪ Degree in Marketing/ Project Manage/ Business Administration/ Engineering.
▪ Competitive income 13th month salary.
▪ 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual - Mobile phone allowance
- Location: TTI Factory - Binh Duong Province.
- Working time: From 07h:30 – 16h:00, Mon to Fri.
- There are shuttle bus provided from HCMC, Bien Hoa City and internal Binh Duong province.
Các công việc tương tự