Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
The Master Planning Manager is responsible of master production schedule of factory to supply other countries and guarantees also the right replenishment of imported products to meet the targets in terms of Service level, finished products stocks.
Establish master production schedule (MPS) at technical level for the local finished goods, according to the sales forecast, customer orders and inventories. Manage the input and update of relevant Manufacturing macro-constraints and Sales & Marketing data (shelf life duration, new products…) to develop an enriched 18-month rolling production plan.
Control local production and set inventory goals for finished goods in warehouses. Follow inventory alerts (OOS, overstocks) by exception, on a daily basis.
Lead Industrial meetings with factory (weekly + monthly review). Communicate Supply chain opportunities/issues/recommendations for solutions during these meetings.
Ensure appropriate deployment of stocks between factories and 2 Distribution centers for both local and imported products by coordinating, forwarding agent, logistic provider, factory purchasing & warehouse Mgr. Sales export Admin in import coordinator in Vietnam.
1. Champion of the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP) for the country; provide visibility on long-term capacity utilization and stock level.
2. Contribute to the Budget process in term of Sales & production volumes and Supply Chain Costs.
3. Coordinate opinions between different supply chain factors (sales, marketing, production).
4. Animate monthly review with factory.
5. Build partner relationship with Regional and local teams, challenge & empower them.
6. Pilot or/and participate to operational projects like new product launches and/or new flows implementation.
1. Coordinate operations of transfer between factories and Distributions centers (local and import).
2. Guaranty proper and smooth operations of customs clearance.
Skills & Knowledge:
Master’s degree in supply chain management or Business school.
Minimum of 4 years field experience in planning and operating supply chain assets, preferably in a FMCG environment.
Experience with planning/stock; software/modules is appreciated: SAP, JDA.
Good skills in both writing and oral communication Vietnamese and English.
Personality / Qualities:
Strong Management and Leadership skills.
Organized, dynamic, pro-active, self-driven, result and solution oriented.
Able to work under pressure and manage priorities.
Proven time management and multiple task management capabilities.
Strong analytical skills and ability to develop actionable plans.
Experience in working with cross-functional teams and fostering teamwork.
Capability to negotiate with “internal” customers (sales, marketing) and “internal” suppliers (plants).
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự