1 - 3 Năm
- Cấp bậc
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Xe đưa đón
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
1. Material handling and delivery:
- Monitor and assess material stock levels (sub-materials; raw materials including paper, ink, adhesive, RFID inlay; and manufacturing consumable tools).
- Take responsibility for data management and regular related materials report.
- Organize, arrange materials in inventory, work in progress in shop floor area with easy-to-control and safety, 5S standard.
- Coordinate with planning, warehouse, semi-finished production department and final production team for materials demand and supply to meet production manufacturing schedules and service requirements.
- Understand and adhere to the safety and material storage policy.
2. Internal cycle count and company stock take:
- Organize, arrange and follow stock take schedule to ensure the counting happened successfully with high result and high accuracy.
- Immediately report any issues to Supervisor/Manager for awareness and solving.
3. Outsourcing supplier control
- Follow schedule from planning team to deliver materials to supplier and ensure semi-finished goods are returned on time.
- Coordinate with final production and technical team to work with supplier for new production deployment or development, quality problem solving and information sharing.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s or College Degree required
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Material Control
- General materials and delivery management knowledge
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, organizational and detail-oriented.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
- High proficiency in MS Excel and Excel VBA programming preferred
- Fluent in English communication skills
- Ability to work as a team under pressure and fast-paced work environments
Thông tin khác
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi