Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
1. Implement the project execution and implementation plan of mechanical piping works to meet schedule, budget, quality, safety, environment as well as related laws and regulations compliance.
2. Monitor and enforce the relevant EPC Contractors to perform their mechanical piping works to deliver the plants in compliance with the relevant requirements specified in the contracts.
3. Perform the contract management to ensure smooth work execution.
4. Cooperate with relevant functions to manage between the mechanical discipline and others.
5. Preview the engineering drawing, reports, procedures and other deliverables submitted by EPC Contractors.
6. Update and report any obstacle and provide solutions or preventive and corrective actions to Mechanical Manager
7. Monitor implementation of plans and serve project team to resolve issues relating to the project execution, if any.
8. Provide suggestions on mechanical works as requested.
9. Lead team and collaborate with other project teams.
10. Follow and adhere to the Company’s code of conduct, safety procedures and compliance with the applicable laws strictly.
11. Carry out the tasks assigned by Mechanical Leader/Mechanical Manager
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering is desirable.
· Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in construction of chemicals-related business.
· Good safety awareness, mindset and behavior.
· High English proficiency (Speaking/Listening/Reading/Writing).
. Proficient in the use of necessary program or software.
Xã Long Sơn, TP. Vũng Tàu, Tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu
Ms.Vu Thi Hong Nhung
830 nhân viên
Long Son Petrochemicals Company Limited (LSP), a company incorporated in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, has been established to develop, construct and operate Vietnam’s first integrated petrochemicals complex located in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. The Project will comprise a world-scale grassroots mixed-feed cracker, downstream polyolefins plants (HDPE, PP... Xem thêm
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu