- Supervising, instructing technicians to repair and handle when incidents occur.
- Making detailed maintenance plan, calculate materials, equipment, spare parts needed for maintenance and repair.
- Performing periodic inspections of machinery and equipment if necessary.
- Performing fabrication and installation jobs according to requirements.
- Quick response to emergencies, incidents to minimize downtime.
- Analyzing of causes of damage, troubleshooting to reduce the downtime.
- Installing and adjusting the specifications of machinery and equipment in accordance with the requirements of production.
- Ensuring the maintenance and repair work is completed in accordance with the schedule, technical requirements and safety standards.
- Ensuring machinery and equipment work well.
- Graduated from university
- Major: Mechanic
- At least 3-years experience at the same position
- Contractor supervision skills
- Experience in production line maintenance
- Knowledge about TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) is an advantage
- Good in AutoCAD, MS Excel, Word
- English in good conversation: Pre-intermediate level
- Working time: from 8:00-16:45 from Mon to Fri and 2 Saturday (8:00 - 12:00) / month
- Competitive salary + allowance (discuss in the interview)
- Opportunity to work with Foreign and Japanese experts
- Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance, Accident insurance 24/24, Health care package
- Health check once a year
- Annual salary adjustment
- Performance Bonus: 2 times / year + 13th month gross salary
- Subsidized meal
- Company shuttle bus from HCM city and Tan An town
- Company trip once a year
KCN Phú An Thạnh, Bến Lức, Long An
Công ty TNHH Vina Eco Board (VECO) là công ty 100% vốn đầu tư nước ngoài gồm 3 cổ đông chính là tập đoàn Lâm nghiệp Sumitomo Nhật bản (40%), công ty TNHH Lâm nghiệp Sumitomo Singapore (40%) và Tổ chức Tài chính quốc tế IFC (thuộc Ngân hàng thế giới – World Bank). Lĩnh vực kinh doanh là sản xuất ván gỗ nhân tạo (particle board) Xem thêm