1. Support the Mechanical Engineer to implement the project execution and implementation plan of mechanical works to meet schedule, budget, quality, safety, environment as well as related laws and regulations compliance.
2. Carries out routine maintenance and testing activities
3. Completes fault-finding and repair of mechanical systems and equipment
4. Modifies, repairs or replaces systems and equipment as required.
5. Identify, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical problems on plant facilities and production equipment.
6. Recognizes and corrects potential equipment failure or unsafe conditions and communicates this to Maintenance Manager.
7. Performs related work as required.
· College Degree (Diploma) in Mechanical Engineering.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences in mechanical maintenance work.
. Good safety awareness, mindset and behavior.
· Good communication in English
Lưu ý khi nộp CV:
Xã Long Sơn, TP. Vũng Tàu, Tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu
Ms.Vu Thi Hong Nhung
830 nhân viên
Long Son Petrochemicals Company Limited (LSP), a company incorporated in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, has been established to develop, construct and operate Vietnam’s first integrated petrochemicals complex located in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. The Project will comprise a world-scale grassroots mixed-feed cracker, downstream polyolefins plants (HDPE, PP... Xem thêm