Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Functions as a member of the Maintenance Team/ Production working cross-functionally and proactively on mechanical and maintenance activities. These activities include:
• To organize and carry out repair / replacement, troubleshooting for defects and failures of machinery and equipment.
• To arrange and monitor the installation of machinery or any technical services provided by outside contractors.
• To carry out modifications to the existing production lines when required.
• Identify critical components to prevent replacement to minimize interference at critical points of the production line due to an incident.
• Be responsible for keeping workshop’s facilities and equipment in good condition.
• To be responsible to meet the mandatory requirements on plant’s hygiene, environment protection, safety and accuracy of machinery and equipment.
• Troubleshooting, operating facilities and utilities, and corresponding to regulations.
• May be required to work other shifts
• Implementation of environmental monitoring.
• Promotion of energy saving.
• To perform any assigned task or responsibility as needed.
• University or College graduate at least.
• Minimum 5 years experience.
• Works independently and is capable of making routine decisions.
• Ability to inspect own work for accuracy and adherence to policies.
• Ability to work effectively with other associates and contractors by using good interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to learn and comply with new methods, processes, and policies.
• Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
• Prefer candidates who live in Dong Nai
Các công việc tương tự