Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
We are looking for a Medical Device Production Engineer and Quality Assurance Engineer in manufacturing fiber optics components to join our team. You will have many opportunities to work and learn in a creative and professional environment. You will be responsible as follows:
*** Key responsibility for Medical Device Production Engineer:
1. Breakdown Customer requirement and implement to processes follow FOV's procedures.
2. Monitoring and improve processes quality status and take action for trouble shooting.
3. Optimize process design, operating method, machine conditions to improve process performance.
4. Manage the changes and take care for new product transferring.
*** Key responsibility for Quality Assurance Engineer:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
1. Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy (IQA, OQA).
2. Collaborate with the Product Development team, Product Engineering team during transferring new projects for risk assessment- FMEA and build the quality assurance concept.
3. Investigate product quality to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
3. Label and Packing design for new product, improve packing process by standardizing material/packing method.
4. Monitor and improve quality status through SPC tool, Gage R&R, Quality control plan.
5. Control and improve supplier by first evaluation, re-evaluation and working on-site at suppliers.
*** Requirement for Medical Device Production Engineer:
1. University Bachelor with Industrial Management, Industrial system engineer (ISE), biochemistry, or relevant Engineering majors.
2. 1~3 years is referable.
3. Good command of writting, reading and speaking English. (Toeic 500 or equivalent).
4. Good skill in Microsoft Office software.
5. Could use software to prepare technical drawing (AutoCAD) is an advantage.
6. Could work OT in case job's requirement.
7. Experience in Medical Devices manufacturing (ISO 13485) is an advantage.
8. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills ; Great interpersonal and communication skill.
*** Requirement for Quality Assurance Engineer:
1. University bachelor.
2. Minimum 1 year experience as quality assurance, quality control engineer.
3. Good command of writen and spoken English (Toeic 500 or equivalent).
4. Could use Microsoft Office competently.
5. Could read Technial Drawing (AutoCAD).
6. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Working place: Thuan An city, Binh Duong province (have shuttle bus from HCMC center & Biên Hòa city )
- Salary increase after first 6 months
- Performance bonus 2 times/year & 13th month salary
- Free health & accident insurance (beside the government insurance)
- Shuttle bus from Ho Chi Minh city & Biên Hòa city (go working, leave, overtime)
- 03 Sat off/month
- 19 paid leave days/year
- Annual company trip 2-3 days
Các công việc tương tự