We are looking for an experienced merchandiser to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf
management services. You will get the right product in the right place, time, quantity, and price.
• Accountable for the sourcing and production requirements of designated brands or product lines.
• Liaise with the product development team for new season collection.
• Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers' expectations and the
• Analyze sales figures, customer's reactions, and market trends to anticipate product needs and
plan product ranges/stock in general and detail.
• Forecast the store's OTB with strictly following and tracking. Provide the plan and strategy product
forecast for full-year and divide by quarterly, monthly.
• Control the inventory to ensure a healthy business by store and overall.
• Partner with factories to investigate quality issues and testing failures with the ability to
recommend a solution to management.
• Work with the R&D team to forecast new and existing products to support product development.
• Ability to support the technical design team through communicate changes in the functional pack,
from Fit to Top sample manage sample quality for pre-production.
• Work closely with the R&D team to analysts and build up competitive retail prices.
• Take responsible for allocating products by quantities and time-scales.
• Work with the Marketing team for promotions, new products,….for efficiency results.
• Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
• Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
• Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets and follow the result with Retail team.
• Monitor stock movement and consider and submit markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear
• Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and
• Remain up to date with the industry's best practices.
• Take responsibility for product allocation and stock transferring efficiency.
• Training and coach merchandisers to strive for continuous improvement for team performance and
• Facilitate and support sales training and coaching program.
• Other tasks by the company's demand.
• Minimum of 05 years in a merchandising role in a retail/fashionable company experience.
• Good knowledge in the garment production cycle.
• Proven working experience in merchandising
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that
engage, inform and motivate
• Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
• Commercial awareness and the ability to "decode" customers
• Ability to give presentations.
• Able to work independently as well as teamwork.
• Excellent in Microsoft Office.
• High integrity & commitment.
• The detail in numeracy.
Các công việc tương tự